Announcing the Theme Sunday on February, 7th: Aim Train

A warm welcome to our international guests!

Moderator: Awesome Dudes

Announcing the Theme Sunday on February, 7th: Aim Train

Beitragvon oxy » 7. Februar 2010 11:15

Today the first theme sunday takes place, with the topic Aim Train.

We'll start at 19:30 o'clock CET (Paris Time) at the Theme Sunday Server. This server is only online on sudays. The address:

Code: Alles auswählen
awesome-dudes.de:27736

On this sunday the password is: "aimtrain"

Prerequierments on client side: The Promod.

The rules:

The server run's the promod with es_headshotsOnly set to 1. That means only headshots deal damage.
Furthermore cheats are enabled on serverside. So, in the "settings" menu, in the tab "ETQWPro" you should enable "Show enemy hitboxes".

Additionally some - by some people called "prosettings" - cvars have been set to improve the aim/shooting experience.

Concrete serversettings (apart from the established settings):

Code: Alles auswählen
// Theme Sunday Setting:
seta es_headshotsOnly "1"
seta es_vanillaMode "0"
seta es_sprintStyle 3

// Weapon and Upgrade Unlocks
seta g_unlockGrenadeLauncher 0
seta g_unlockScopedRifle 0
seta g_unlockExtraClip 0
seta g_unlockFasterSprint 1
seta g_unlockWeaponSpread 0
seta es_aimStyle 1

seta net_allowCheats 1
seta bot_skill 2
seta bot_minClients 4
seta bot_useVehilces 0
oxy
Awesome Dude

Re: Announcing the Theme Sunday on 2nd February: Aim Train

Beitragvon Hackman84 » 7. Februar 2010 11:39

Bild
Today is February 7th and its Stuttgart Time not Paris :lol: ;)
Hackman84
Awesome Dude

Re: Announcing the Theme Sunday on February, 7th: Aim Train

Beitragvon oxy » 7. Februar 2010 11:54

thx, fixed it.
oxy
Awesome Dude

cheap nfl jerseys 0-3-0-3-229409 cheap nhl jerseys

Beitragvon R5MC68G2vz » 29. April 2018 16:49

But that doesn't mean we are left without any choice. The Komodo dragon often reaches sizes in which they weigh in at or over one hundred and fifty pounds, please be certain that you recognize that the thing can and will eat you, but likely part of your remains will get shared with his or her friends.

In Android, they are called android_id. Me and my mom had always promised each other that if either of us died before the other that we would try to let the other one know that we were still around and okay. 47 points submitted 25 days agoIt especially intriguing that the removal was by the 911 driver.

cheap nfl jerseys You can never find ones exactly like you imagined, and even when you do they cut for mythical measurements (or they see through, but you won notice that until AFTER you buy them.) I don think anyone really looks the way they want to in them. It does get on my nerves when its obvious that people are just doing the fad thing. cheap nba jerseys

He was banning random people on the 0pokemon0 page, that part is true. Also, if you scale up the Leo graphic, the other "confetti" dots will also scale and crash in to the right side of your image. Bone protection is needed for cortisone drugs can predispose you to bone loss and possibly bone fractures.

cheapjerseys It is such a show that I think that very quickly reasonable people will dismiss politicians and media puppets.. First, the former pro football player who is a suspect in his wife's murder. This helps your quest of losing weight by removing the toxins in your body and keeping you squeaky clean and ultimately feeling better over all.. cheap football jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale Using a bow not only lets you damage him in the air but let's you burst his balloons sending him crashing down. Ghosts In Ancient Egypt The Ancient Egyptians believed very much in ghosts and the ancient priests taught that if you disturbed the tomb of a Pharaoh that the ghost of that Pharaoh would hunt you down and torment you to the ends of time. cheap jerseys wholesale

This was directed solely at the people who had great service, fast delivery, and lived for away and had a $40+ order and 20 minuet drive one way to there house but they couldn't afford to tip me more then $1. Just wear the guards. The trade off was, if we didn comply, we didn get the liability coverage, tax exemption or university administrative support.

Paracord is approximately 5/32" or 4mm in diameter. A "warm hand off" is ideal. The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck is a new children's picture book by popular radio personality about a young boy's Christmas expectation about receiving a shiny new bicycle.

The manageable size of her defeats in the two states and her big win in Louisiana will mean that she will likely end the night slightly further ahead of Sanders in the overall delegate count than when she started it.. Klein could have lashed out in anger and what would that have proven? Such bullies probably hail from homes that favor the resort some form of violence as a way to control behavior.

cheap nfl jerseys It feels really awkward playing with high spell queue. His main characters are so washed out by the end of oathbringer I not even hyped about his next book.. Every. Maybe he knows something I don't, but idk. The Spaniard eschews all warm up clothing, so you have to look at his muscles right away. wholesale jerseys

cheap nba jerseys That woulda been a very promising future to look forward to.. This is real somewhat. She pulled some shit like "you can see him at your mom only your own place" and the State agreed. As with any other big problem the sooner we start the sooner we will finish.. cheap nba jerseys

cheap jerseys china The field saw vast expansion and modernization through the work of innovative forensic scientist Herbert MacDonell, who published "Flight Characteristics of Human Blood and Stain Patterns" in 1971. My dream was that I was falling for ever, everything was black, I could not see anything just the falling sensasion. cheap jerseys china

wholesale nfb jerseys Rice, chicken, and veggies is an extremely variable set of staples in and of themselves. Kind of tempted to go from now until surgery since leg is almost perfect again but every time I went with an injury to BJJ I ended up making it worse. The is the reverse of the way medicine works wholesale nfb jerseys.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
R5MC68G2vz
Dude

cheap jerseys china 0-3-0-3-229409 wholesale jerseys

Beitragvon R5MC68G2vz » 29. April 2018 16:50

Bizarre way I just can't even imagine its having your soul this kind of unfolding before you could tell me that's rain what it was like at that time for. They also seem to struggle to take into account the strength of starbases when deciding if its a good idea to attack..

If you get there after 10am, you could use the excuse at the booth that you want to shop at the TeamLA store. Cutter and Cupp, if you would support Mr. Meanwhile, in his first speech to the Assembly, the President of the United States struck a notably different tone compared to recent years..

cheap mlb jerseys This gets to the 401(k). But it gets dirty easily and can be a pain to clean (they make scrubbable flat paint but not all is scrubbable and there's only so much you can do). There was no invasion of the actual island. Poison ivy never has more than three leaves grouped together on its branches, while other plants may have some stems bearing three leaves and others bearing groups of 5 or 6 leaves.. wholesale china jerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys Both animes are pretty similar for the first two seasons or so and afterwards brotherhood turns into a fuxking trip. Additional Tips/Safety AdviceIt is possible to actually place the pump out in the yard. In 1959, the National Federation of Colombian Coffee Growers launched an advertising campaign designed to put a Colombian face on their coffee. wholesale nfl jerseys

cheap jerseys china Hell, I've FORCED myself some nights after work to sit down and write one line. It not inherently bad that a family be prominent in politics.. The CiPhone 3G also has support for T Flash cards and sports a 2.0 Mega pixel camera.. The very first crocodylians were small, cat and dog sized predators called sphenosuchians. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys The women in my family all have dark circles under their eyes. If you are using a larger mesh ( 13:1 or 10:1) you might use 2 or 3 strands at a time.. But fair warning: While it's easier on your knees, it might not be easier on your behind.. They sound that comes from the winning culture that Detroit established Detroit you know that's a little thing that they're gets swept under the rug and you talked about the difference between. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap nba jerseys Cut 2 3" off the top of 2 post that will be in the rear, this allows for roof slope. Paul Goerge If you are looking to pay up at the position look no further than PG13. The third phase is called remodeling, and it's the most important phase of the rebuilding process. cheap jerseys china

If your dying as a Jugg, then you probably doing something wrong.. In the event that your will needs to be executed, most states will require the executor to contact the witnesses beforehand.. From an article in 2016: She hung up on a man twice, who was trying to report an armed robbery.

wholesale jerseys Arsenal, always flatter to deceive early on, and have yet to prove their staying power. I don mean to nitpick, because you right, in most cases, I just wouldnt have picked some of your examples. I chose the Arduino Duemilanove, which is an open source electronics prototyping board based on the Atmel ATMega328 8 bit micro controller running at 16 Mhz. wholesale jerseys

Forced dislocation and mass migration. But in fantasy, I absolutely hate him.. They can't watch and copy LeBron James' moves, but they can analyze giants in the gaming world and learn new tricks. It is a good opportunity to learn about the historical Saint Nicholas.

cheap mlb jerseys Look at the programming, classes and events. Teachers or guidance counselors can help children understand the college application process and what opportunities may be open to them. Very erratic. Who said anything about a conspiracy? Its a social phenomenon that has occured in history before, you dehumanize a demographic of people to quell dissent to accomplish a political goal. cheap mlb jerseys

After injuring his shoulder trying to make a game winning catch in Week 4, Josh Doctson was back at practice Monday. 10. I'm still learning things here and as time goes on the things that I'm not used to will become normal. Personally, in regards to AR, I think regular ol graffiti will end up as pieces of social applications.
R5MC68G2vz
Dude

cheapjerseys 0-16-0-16-237712 cheap chian jerseys

Beitragvon 1CTbGUgvWy » 1. Mai 2018 00:00

Souperchicken by Mary Jane and Herm Auch. In truth, this has been a major theme of the Menezes years, with the domestically based youngsters also finding it hard to step up.. I was hooked on fostering!. The thing about serial is that it was a "recommended standard", hence the RS in RS232 (The designation for Serial communication).

After all, this is supposed to be fun, so they want to feel like they accomplished something while at the same time enjoying the process.. Anyhow, invite him out to dinner or lunch so the two of you can talk. You (normally) lose your vision gradually over time and don't generally notice it as a kid; you just come to accept that as how people view the world normally.

Bran's Ravens are kept there to this day. Africa it's believe anything and we're gone it's gone it's it's a lot of fun D'Alema the restaurant management system so me. How to break down on national T they. Take flattery with a grain of salt. I got incinerated a time or two by some nasty firebreathers and my smart mouth once got me in a bind with a sexy succubus.

cheap football jerseys Whether he was singing about home in Okie From Muskogee or about prison in Sing Me Back Home he touched a special place in people across the country. And she's never been this close before. Most have it on our night table. WWE decided to put the belt on him afterwards even though he not full time. cheap football jerseys

cheapjerseys After you inhaled air exits your nose, it enters your pharynx, which is divided into 3 parts. I agree hindsight is 20/20 but we also can't write revisionist history.. It might be a tad out of your way, but Panamint is a less visited side of DVNP.. They areemploying more youngpeople than everbefore and making surethey are not a burden on the taxpayer. cheap nhl jerseys

wholesale jerseys Go back through each topic and focus on that until You know it and build from there. I really hope not but i have seen it al to often over the years, the game is boring as both teams cancel each other out. All of it is covered by our national health insurance as it is categorized as a reconstructional surgery and not plastic surgery. wholesale jerseys

I am all for an especially because I feel like so many of us stressed out in the morning about what we're gonna aware how we're gonna put it together. You may be required to bring it to the drill or even to wear it. And who's to say? Maybe he never even fired a shot while he was on the frontline.

cheap nba jerseys They could have contacted corporate to report the incident with the company, they could have contacted local reporters to try to get an op ed that sparks a public response of people "voting with their wallet", they could have sued the store. And on the positive side they got him being an affable and sparking that way I am making Brothers realized that a man does it went out that we just you know cottages. cheap authentic jerseys

wholesale football jerseys And the team suffers because of his ego, Crowder being an example of that. Once those reasons pass "hard look" review we can get to the question of Chevron deference.. However, improvements to the technology have allowed CVTs to become more popular. wholesale football jerseys

And it happened to have occurred perhaps at a time when people are beginning to accept gay guys.. You know how they roll around and play and pretend fight to get good at actual hunting and fighting? Your gym buddies should be like that. Each player will have a letter grade based their overall rank.

cheap authentic jerseys 20 years ago there was not nearly the same body of research on this issue and people tended to err on the side of caution. I just don't know if you'd necessarily had to go to college. "Hatred and bitterness and anger only consume the vessel that contains them. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys Play in that white room tomorrow night. It may be rude to them, but it will save the aggravation of your other customers and ensure repeat business. Tanks are there to cover ground on the objective and for supports to flock to when attacked. 8 points submitted 15 days agoYea, 19% of India Muslim population, largely impoverished and uneducated is oppressing almost 1 billion Hindus who apparently represent a homogenous group cheap nba jerseys.
1CTbGUgvWy
Dude

19-35-19-35-61779 cheap nhl jerseys

Beitragvon PmMTuZsHpI » 3. Mai 2018 08:02

Active vehicles rate where I'm Matt there's actually not a lot of activity because. In the 1980s you had Senna and Prost, but nobody else on that level in my opinion. But that relies on his hand being on the front handle to throw the chain brake, which isn there because he decided to one hand the saw.

A Vive will simply boot into Windows MR. Freerange Stock: All images can be used for commercial or personal purposes, no attribution required the only thing you have to do is leave a comment under the photo. It indicates a huge amount of room to grow from where they already reached.

Yeah, but why bother with an event that isn substantial enough cheap nhl jerseys to get people to play the game? I not logging in to BO3 for any of this junk. See answers above. I have been to many sports stadiums around the world and experienced some of the Rod Streater Jersey
best atmospheres there are, but Newlands that day was something different.

"There is an ideological obsession, there's been an infection in the federal parliament, and it's been here in South Australia, that renewables are somehow going to power our way to the future. But for those of us who need a light saber prop for Halloween at the end of the week or something, it may not be a practical approach.

They also have greater flexibility cheap baskball jerseys with electives such as art. Since cheapjerseys you're already performing a leg routine for your legs, I would say yes to working your glutes on the same day. As small consolation, cheap mlb jerseys the next day at the awards ceremony, https://www.clevelandbrownsonline.com/jamie-collins-jersey-c_30.html
we found we had won first place in the show and glow nighttime segment, and I got a very lovely trophy as a "hardship award," an annual presentation given to any Jeremy Lamb Jersey
participant who had arrived at or continued on with the event under difficult circumstances.

You might be surprised to learn that you can, in fact, make Mom Famous Double Chocolate Brownies. Asses in seats getting up getting off the bus you want to boycott something don't go see the movies that don't have good records I hate I am I angry war had not gotten.

Fraud reduction is the biggest benefit for merchants upon shifting to EMV technology. It the same concept of these same people jerking off to black people who say there no such thing as racism or gay people who oppose marriage equality. Hope u feeling better.

Call me and the Muller investigation or not of course the whole story anymore the president's own personal lawyer. Both were big right handed flame throwers, power pitchers, and they had similar pitching styles. A wind from the north would push it south, a wind from the south would push it north.

Keep in mind this is happening to a person that http://www.ladodgersstore.com/yasmani-grandal-jersey-c_10.html
has been in the scene since this kid was in diapers.. For the most part, these should be avoided or used in moderation. They use 80 coefficients plus the normal load, camber, slip angle and sometimes tyre pressure to predict the lateral or longitudinal force the tyre will react.In any vehicle, F=ma in lateral (cornering) and longitudinal cheap nhl jerseys (accel/decel) accelerations.

I agree with you on Eli, but he legit had some terrible games the past two years. Oh wait, it that shill astroturfing moderator. It was worse when his ex wife was still around because then it was them just trading stories about their kids De'Angelo Henderson Jersey
(who, to them, are the most immaculate perfect and most talented children in history) back and forth for hours.

The weight was not too bad and is comparable to non ultra light commercial designs. The only way to diagnose CTE is after death by analyzing brain tissue and finding microscopic clumps of an abnormal protein called tau."The problem is, people are diagnosing CTE clinically all over the place," said Robert Stern, professor of neurology and neurosurgery at cheap authentic jerseys Boston University School of Medicine.

It already received rave reviews.. Grade 3: This is the most severe type that a person can experience. The only things you can buy that will help you in ranked are the aesthetic skins and champions similar to League of Legends. 8 Barry BondsBaseball's all time career and single season home run leader, retired Pirates and Giants slugger Barry Bonds' achievements will forever be sullied by his involvement with illegal steroids and performance enhancing drugs.
PmMTuZsHpI
Dude

Zurück zu English