Frohe Weihnachten!

...but not a game! Musik, Politik etc.: was sonst nirgendwo rein passt.

Frohe Weihnachten!

Beitragvon Inccubi » 23. Dezember 2012 21:21

Hallo zusammen :-)

Ich wünsche euch alle frohe, entspannte Feiertage! Bin gerade umgezogen und habe nur n Internetstick und kann daher nicht wirklich irgendwo mitmischen. Wird sich bald ändern und dann wäre es schön mal wieder die Rasselbande auf nem Schlachfeld zu sehen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Inccubi
Ghandi murdered, Jesus murdered, J.F.K. murdered, John Lenon murdered ... Ronald Raegan wounded!
Inccubi
Awesome Dude

Re: Frohe Weihnachten!

Beitragvon Freak93 » 24. Dezember 2012 01:20

Jau von mir auch :D
Bild
Freak93
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon Shifty. » 25. Dezember 2012 13:51

Von mir auch :)
Bild
Shifty.
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon DesertRaven » 6. Januar 2013 10:47

Äh... von mir auch. :D
I am told there is a name for what is wrong inside my brain
And that fact alone makes me feel like Im hardly that insane
~K.Flay - CRAZYtown
DesertRaven
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon oxy » 11. Januar 2013 03:17

Von mir sowieso!
oxy
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon Shifty. » 13. Januar 2013 17:34

Jop, von mir auch :)
Bild
Shifty.
Awesome Dude

cheap nhl jerseys 0-23-0-23-241570 cheap jerseys wholesale

Beitragvon R5MC68G2vz » 29. April 2018 07:35

What may seem like a quirky thing to put down on a college application or to write about in college application essays can actually pay off. The only difference, no cc used and only requires two abilities for the burst. We watched, as the people jumped, and jumped, and jumped..

cheap nhl jerseys The dose of an anesthetic is determined by weighing the cat. And yes, nuclear should certainly be in the mix though we should not forget our nice cup of realism and look at the expense and long timeframe required to build these plants as well.. We left quickly and guarded the restroom until a manager could come and clean it up, as we would have nothing to do with it that process. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap jerseys china A 32 ounce bottle of goji juice is at least $13. Something that continues throughout the entire franchise, sometimes even in spite of the afterword sentiment. Rominger said that in a new trial, a psychologist would testify that crossing boundaries can "create victims that don't exist. cheap jerseys china

cheap jerseys wholesale I love eggs, so I usually pre scramble my eggs into a Tupperware the night before so I just turn on the stove, pour into skillet and voila! Instant breakfast.. Which can be expanded if you really want to buy in.. By the mid 2000s, 130,000 people were flocking to the conference annually (300,000 if you include the New York version of Comic Con). cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys china I would love to tell you I have diebeties 2. The poults were adorable: little balls of light brown fluff with tiny claws, like a canary's. Most people perform better on one type of question than on others, but experts have determined that for the most part people who excel in one category do similarly well in the other categories, and if someone does poorly in any one category, he also does poorly in the others. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap chian jerseys Most people are adverse to growing the city up the tallest building is the same bank it was when I was in high school nearly 20 years ago. Sure you changed something but you didn really address the problem which is how you playing, rather than what you playing.. cheap mlb jerseys

And don even pretend that Riot isn listening to feedback. Check benchmarks. And yes your hamster can catch a cold from you. Now a Pentecostal pastor in Western Australia, Court caused controversy in May 2017 when she said she would boycott Qantas Airlines for its decision to support same sex marriage.After being criticized by former and active tennis players for that stance, Court hit back by saying tennis was "full of lesbians."Speaking at a media conference ahead of the Australian Open, which gets underway Monday, King said that she "certainly didn't think they should have her (Court's) name anymore" on the 7,500 seat arena.Margaret Court poses with a bronze bust of herself during the 2015 Australian Open at Melbourne Park on January 29, 2015."If you were talking about indigenous people, Jews or any other people, I can't imagine the public would want somebody (with those views) to have their name on something.

You disagreeing with WHO I AM.. Average match at best; the third fall was the best, but even then it felt like these guys weren't really trying to hard, other than Angel de Oro. The drum method tumbles the beans with the heat source under the drum. Period.

cheap jerseys supply But it still against the rules.. If Periphery are their own worst enemy, then I don know what to call bands who sell out. So proud.. She says the wool she uses is very precious to her because it has been handspun and hand dyed. In time they will hire other Chinese immigrants who are either their relatives, or perhaps friends of their relatives, and before you know it you got Chinese restaurants in say, South Dakota, serving up the same food as one in NYC.. cheap jerseys supply

cheap jerseys china When the "raise arm to wake display" feature worked (which was about 70% of the time), being able to look at our current pace, steps, and heart rate while running was particularly useful, so we could actually tell when we were slacking off.. You could certainly try them, it might help and probably wouldn hurt.In your situation I would attempt a MAOI, sublingual selegiline in particular as a potent MAO B inhibitor cheap mlb jerseys.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
R5MC68G2vz
Dude

cheap jerseys china 0-23-0-23-241570 cheap mlb jerseys

Beitragvon R5MC68G2vz » 29. April 2018 07:35

You never know; your cousin Timmy might end up back with Magic in a couple of years, especially as Hearthstone begins to stagnate even more.. Vamplew's The Turf (1976) was a valuable introductory economic history which had more to say about transport, the regulation of the sport, investment patterns and betting than about the social dimensions of racing; and there are several complementary works on betting and bookmakers, with particular attention to the problems raised by the illegal popularity of street and workplace betting and bookmaking.

cheap nhl jerseys At first the drawings seem simple and crude, but within those rough images is a grace and elegance that is truly beautiful especially in the comics that appear in color.. Some have become so oppressed by their husbands that they give up. Once you have all those numbers, you should do some trial and error to find a place where you have energy for your daily life and your workouts while also meeting your fitness goals without feeling deprived.. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap jerseys Yes! But the issue is that the bank won lend you 20k more even if it equals to the same expenses in the end. More interestingly Xamax have failed to win on the last two visits and only just managed to win on the third meeting.. If you can master this part you are likely to become an expert traveler.. cheap jerseys

cheap jerseys supply This was displayed beautifully by the Director of South Carolina Department of Public Safety, Leroy Smith who as a state trooper, was on crowd control duty during a white supremacist rally at the removal of the Confederate rebel flag. Bush was rewarded with the position as Ambassador to the United Nations, a position he served in for two years. cheap jerseys supply

Light damage occurred at several other towns. Der letzte Zeuge ist ein enger Vertrauter von Weiss und sein ehemaliger Mitarbeiter. (The justices ultimately upheld the commission's finding that the meters didn't pose a risk.) And in Phoenix, Arizona, where a local utility has been installing the meters since the mid 2000s, more than 20,000 people have refused installation.

cheapjerseys I loved your tips although if you're a major fruit lover like me, leaving fruit out and easily accessible in a basket can lead to some major stomachaches!. We've got illustrators who do comics, we've got fine artists who work with oil, and we've got people who do sculpture and origami and things like that. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys So your argument holds zero water here. Are you ready? Let's do it. Now, if you're using video game sprites, then congratulations this will be rather easy to prepare an image, for the sprites are already made of tiny mosaic squares, thus you won't have to do a lot of work. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys I like CNN to use a respected third party fact checker and report back to the viewers what the facts are. There is a lot of promising research in this area right now but nothing concrete so far.. "Brothers, sisters, neighbours, everyone was just so pleased to have jobs. wholesale jerseys china

He making a killing in the WWE.. You. Over 130 years, the mining industry has been home to thousands of men from SA and beyond who built this country economy with their blood, sweat and lives. 8. Every single time Taco got good map control, he kept going for more.

cheap jerseys wholesale Case and point MSFT, INTC, FB, AMZN, etc. The direct relationship between sleep and weight gain has been proven by several studies. The divisions, however, go as far as showing that Mabuza leaves a troubled province. TRY TO UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER!. I hear they have moved beyond the stigma of leprosi!. cheap jerseys wholesale

You know what's simple and people get it. They are. This is a very favorable rule for the player, and one that is rare in the United States.. Khan himself is content simply to enjoy his home of the past decade. Taking photos inside churches and museums in Italy is almost always prohibited so most of those pictures are from others (my husband refuses to break the rules even when I'm giving him a nudge)..

Intelligent design. Now i realized that i did not explain my situation clearly. And then we go forward. The greatest woman in a ring. No they still do. However, it just takes seeing the ball go into the hoop to gain that mental edge back. Not worth it, imho.Six accountants, including former partners at KPMG LLP, were arrested Monday morning and charged with conspiring to defraud securities regulators and misuse of confidential auditing information.Federal prosecutors in Manhattan alleged in a criminal indictment unsealed Monday that KPMG executives recruited employees from the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board to join the accounting firm, who then shared confidential information about the PCAOB's plans to audit the firm.KPMG couldn't immediately be reached for comment.Five KPMG LLP partners, including the head of its audit practice, were fired last year after the firm improperly obtained information about which audits its regulator planned to inspect, the company said.The PCAOB, the company's regulator, began investigating a leak discovered last February of plans to inspect KPMG's work.The Securities and Exchange Commission also filed related civil charges Monday against the six accountants.EDIT, updated as of 2:36pm EST:Six accountants, including former partners at KPMG LLP, were charged with conspiring to defraud securities regulators and misuse of confidential auditing information, according to charges unsealed Monday.Federal prosecutors in Manhattan alleged that KPMG executives recruited employees from the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board to join the accounting firm, who then shared confidential information about the PCAOB's plans to inspect the firm's audits.
R5MC68G2vz
Dude

cheap jerseys wholesale 0-23-0-23-241570 wholesale china jer

Beitragvon R5MC68G2vz » 29. April 2018 07:36

A little substitution here and there shouldn make the entire recipe completely awful, so I have no choice but to blame the recipe. Sushi? Korean? I don know what those scenes are like in NYC. The ball is placed in the very corner of the field, inside a small box.

It wasn't until one night when I was 13 and I woke up to find my sheets soaked in blood that my mother began to suspect something wasn't quite right. I am calm. But by the end of the day a lack of a public sexual education leads to higher STD, abortion, and teen pregnancy rates above all else.

This season PSG expects to finish nearer 500m. The iris determines how much light is allowed into the camera, while the ISO interprets the sensitivity of the image sensor and can allow in image noise if it is too sensitive. Bigger is better! 2 3 Cans of Spray Paint (Your choice).

Hell, I D1 and I sure I can tell the difference. Under Moyes it was just dower, it like he never had any hope that we perform and it was just a long slog to inevitable relegation. Inspections are necessary for the buyer to understand the condition of the home as well as what items they would like to have repaired prior to closing.

cheap baskball jerseys He highly recommends it and loves most of what the game has to offer with some issues but inadvertently or not, the footage he shows spoils major moments in the game. The ninth seeded Serb took a 40 0 lead in that game, but then hit one backhand long, another backhand wide, before an unforced error into the net.. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap jerseys china I would always do something embarrassing. Although I sure they be interchanging plenty throughout the season and we see salad start on the left a fair bit.VenomB 4 points submitted 11 months agoI think $300 for the tow and everything involving getting his car back. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys Any hero who a very strong counter to certain enemies is supposed to have some drawbacks as a result. In July, I doubt you be the only one sweating.. Now in step 7, start the car, release the parking brake, press the clutch, apply first gear, move the vehicle, and when the car is in moving a little bit, press the clutch again and apply second gear. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap nba jerseys Alonso is supposed to test one of the Toyota TS050 in Bahrain next week.. Not a day goes by that these venues don't report on controversial topics. We're different and people like different, otherwise we wouldn't be here to talk about the England vs. cheap nfl jerseys

But if you're in the mood for something that's fairly fast paced and mindless, than perhaps this book is for you to add to your To Read list. They feel good that you interested in their stories, and you get to learn from their experiences and avoid repeating their mistakes..

wholesale nfb jerseys Which are you? And better, what will you do about it?. On the bright side, it's very cheap: PayPal's fee is 2.9 percent of the amount sent, plus 30 cents [source; PayPal].. An examination of references to St. He has a long commute and it has about 150k miles on it now and other than having to have a head replaced (It started ticking and there a flaw that Dodge hasn decided to warranty yet but they sell the heads super cheap to lessen the cost of the eventual recall.) it been flawless.. wholesale nfb jerseys

cheap china jerseys Yes, it's not like The Vampire Diaries or Buffy; The Vampire Slayer. The wall to the left looks like it has a silver paint on it, maybe they threw some at the wires at the same time. Kids and adults alike will enjoy it, guaranteed! Makes a great game to play among friends and family especially during the holidays!. cheap china jerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys The V 8 certainly did wonders for the Corvette's performance in 1955. Thanks OP, hope you source an OG strap.. On the opposite side of the spectrum, cumbia, a style of music and dance that is widely heralded as a national tradition, originated as a courtship dance meant to mimic Colombia's Spanish colonizers [source: Mauleon]. wholesale nfl jerseys

That is to say, each magnitude represents how your aircraft would perform as if it were at that elevation in ISA conditions.Absolute True altitude: measure of actual distance above sea levelPressure altitude: absolute altitude factoring in local atmospheric pressure.
R5MC68G2vz
Dude

Zurück zu Some kind of Awesome