Eigentlich zu traurig um lustig zu sein...

...but not a game! Musik, Politik etc.: was sonst nirgendwo rein passt.

Re: Eigentlich zu traurig um lustig zu sein...

Beitragvon Hackman84 » 9. Dezember 2011 14:48

Ja gut an HD Streams habe ich auch gedacht, aber wer nutzt den die? Maxdome und Entertain etc ist doch alles nix in meinen Augen. Das sind die weniger legalen Streamer doch viel beliebter und die haben nur Schrottauflösung. Ist zumindest mein Stand, weswegen ich die aber auch noch nie benutzt habe und mich da nicht auskenne...
Spiele hast ja meistens den PreLoad wie bei Steam bzw. darfst du den Punkt nicht benutzen weil du kein Steam magst :p
Auch die anderen Geräte brauchen finde ich nicht soviel Bandbreite bzw. da gehts ja eher ums Heimnetzwerk.

Habe hier auch DSL 50.000 aber ausnutzen tut man das sehr selten, obwohl es schon angenehm ist wenn mans dann mal ausnutzen kann. Trotzdem für den 0815 User ist das Overkill imho. Und wer aufm Dorf wohnt muss halt länger warten bis er schnelles Internet hat, ist halt KostenNutzen Relation für die Tkom. ;) Aber ich hoffe mal das die da schon wirtschaftlich rechnen wenn neue Leitungen gelegt werden...

EDIT: Ausserdem gibts ja noch KabelBW, obwohl ich inzwischen sagen muss, dass ich echt nicht wüsste was ich mit 100Mbit anfangen sollte...
EDIT2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... PAJNntoRgA
Das es nicht zu off topic wird ;)
Hackman84
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon pakajhus » 11. Dezember 2011 17:27

und hier der klassiker (ihr könnt mich alle am arsch lecken ... köstlich :D)

pakajhus
Cool Dude

Beitragvon DesertRaven » 11. Dezember 2011 22:45

I am told there is a name for what is wrong inside my brain
And that fact alone makes me feel like Im hardly that insane
~K.Flay - CRAZYtown
DesertRaven
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon twohead » 12. Dezember 2011 21:15

Man was geht denn hier ab. Ein Beitrag krasser als der andere. Ich hab auch noch einen:

Bild
twohead
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon pakajhus » 3. Januar 2012 16:46

pakajhus
Cool Dude

Beitragvon Shifty. » 24. Januar 2012 16:19

http://www.digitalmusicnews.com/permali ... 21airvinyl

mhh ich würde jetzt mal behaupten, da gabs wohl nen anderen Grund warum megaupload down gegangen ist ...
Bild
Shifty.
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon DesertRaven » 3. März 2013 13:18

I am told there is a name for what is wrong inside my brain
And that fact alone makes me feel like Im hardly that insane
~K.Flay - CRAZYtown
DesertRaven
Awesome Dude

wholesale jerseys china 0-27-0-27-243889 cheap authentic jer

Beitragvon e0HITv2hBm » 29. April 2018 08:34

During college I had to do about 8 months of unpaid internship. Adventure sports make you face challenges, encourage you to take risks, and help build self confidence.. The timing making the spectacle in the sky especially dramatic. He tried to defend himself by saying it was a "different time" back then.

cheap football jerseys But what if the crazy truth was that it was all a monumental fuck up? Is Oscar that big a fool? Yes and yes, here why it plausible.. To prevent this, it is recommended that you wear proper fitting shoes and wear small pads that will absorb friction.. cheap football jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys Fragrant blossoms of the trees floated gently down to caress her face and land on her shoulders and hair. Facebook helps with word of mouth, FB helps with making connections easily and FB helps attract potential employers and I say this because I believe there are business owners and mangers who browse FB to see if they can find a good fit for the job. cheap nhl jerseys

They signed the best team in the world, the best tank in NA, Seagull, motherfucking goddamned AKM himself and didn get to use any of it; most of Envy is benched, bird is benched, AKM benched; instead, they running a Frankensteinien mini Spitfire. Alexander said that in the confusion of the fight, she forgot to get her keys and the garage door wouldn open, so she made a fateful decision.

cheap nba jerseys Assuming the cap space is spent, the Knicks would be looking at a room exception and minimum salaried guys, but at least New York would figure to be an attractive landing spot for the latter market. The Highland zone itself is split into two sections by the Great Glen of Scotland, which runs from Inverness on the east coast to near Fort William on the west. cheap mlb jerseys

On Tuesday, police said they had mistaken the cook for a terrorist when in fact he was a victim. I was like, what? Why does everybody have your number on their back? And now of course I'm a die hard fan, I love it so much. For now, let us continue with analysing the question.

cheap ncaa jerseys Edit: Rubio was just asked by student Cameron Kasky to pledge he would never accept NRA money again. Because these workouts promote greater body awareness and better body mechanics and posture, they may help you carry yourself in a way that makes your body and your muscles look slightly longer and leaner. cheap nba jerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys On a spiritual level I think it's good for all kids to understand the beliefs behind these holidays as a point of reference. Big event that needed a lot of time and attention to make sure not only is our app working "good enough" but also make sure the poster we will submit for printing is polished and fluent but also the pages on pages report and then the presentation itself.. wholesale nfl jerseys

Nurse isn winning a Norris anytime soon and if he is, then we can afford to pay him in 2 years.Quite frankly if Nurse isn bridged I be upset. These people need to be taken seriously and treated. Went to a safari thing and saw a Dhole which looked like this cute little fox and the keeper says,"Yea, Dhole are really aggressive, if this guy escaped, we need to call the national guard, not like the cheetah or anything." Then later when we got to the cheetah exhibit, she shared that the tender for the cheetah just mows the lawn while their still in the cage because they not a threat at all..

wholesale china jerseys It's just a shame that the developers don't plan on releasing new patches for it, although there is the Russian version 2.11 patch, or even the long awaited 2.12 patch that was talked about by one of the developers on the OGSE forum. His warning included the siege of Jerusalem and destruction of idols and altars. cheap nba jerseys

If you are not familiar with these, you may find it useful to read these as well. This is why I love England/British Isles so much. You seem to know what you talking about so im just wondering if you could shed any light on this. It wasn even that we were trying to be considerate (although taking too many of the washers and dryers at once is very rude!!), we honestly just didn think of the idea..

wholesale nfl jerseys And it's heavy. Those include the record $60 million fine, a four year postseason ban, a four year reduction in football scholarships and five years of probation. The solution is to teach Dragon to type the desired word when I dictate an entirely different word wholesale nfl jerseys.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
e0HITv2hBm
Dude

cheap ncaa jerseys 0-20-0-20-240155 cheap nba jerseys

Beitragvon R5MC68G2vz » 29. April 2018 10:29

He will be the first Russian player not named Ovechkin or Malkin to accomplish the feat in 22 years. In addition to Oaksterdam, where more than 7,000 graduates have taken classes on law, horticulture and "cannabusiness," there are plans to turn Los Angeles' aging Hotel Normandie into pads for pot tourists.

Since Robert was their primary concern, they consulted with him directly. Most of them had a really healthy view on the world. Look at the top teams in 2014 and look at their players, and then see how many of those players are relevant in 2017. The "president's" decision to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem could force Al Qaeda and ISIS to team up and invade what he recognizes as the capital of Israel.

I read junk mail; I eat junk food; I buy junk bonds; I watch trash sports. They my second favorite wireless headphones.. Increased consumption of HFCS has been linked to a wide range of health problems including obesity, non alcoholic fatty liver disease and cardiovascular diseases..

Any time a character is on screen, even if just for a second, it shows you a portrait of the actor and the character name. As an example of our never ending prejudice in favor of blonds, take a look at these two photos of actress Kristen Stewart, well known as the dark haired heroine Bella of the Twilight film series.

There is plenty of time until 2021. This rat left his political allies behind to go live in a huge house in Belgium, becoming the "leader" in exile, having wine and mussles, while his former allies lay in a bunk bed in prison. Approximately 25 percent of the bags used in the West are made in Asia, requiring even more fuel for transport.

wholesale nfb jerseys ("Mod" Francie even had a case with a hexagon design!) As the dolls received updates and makeovers, new case designs hit the stores. It takes the first vote or two to see who you can trust. Persevere through anything, push yourself, and just do the best job you can within everything you do, and that's what he does in the Navy. wholesale nfb jerseys

wholesale football jerseys I can understand the need of good protein in those conditions and making it obtainable via trapping is the easiest way for small game, no doubt. He can't really afford another loss and stay in that top tier of elite fighters. Production of china heads began in Denmark, France and Germany in the 1840's and was replaced with the production of bisque heads in the 1860s. wholesale football jerseys

wholesale jerseys The 60's saw a resurgence in public desire for planned cities at the height of the White Flight (when many white families moved from cities into suburbia and suburbia to rural areas to "escape crime") and Columbia, MD and it's architect James Rouse we're one of the very first in this period that made it big.. wholesale china jerseys

cheap football jerseys It can be due to compression of the lateral femoral cutaneous nerve, one of the largest sensory nerves running through legs. I was actually very appalled at their marketing plan. Many times, dreams appear to be quite amusing and entertaining. When you take a full swing it should result in a clean strike on the ball after doing this drill.. cheap football jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys Withdrawal was way lighter than I thought. CBS News will hire the journalists to work for two years at participating CBS affiliates. 2070. There are huge brands that cost a bomb but look closely, and you will be able to find some good deals on your favourite brands. wholesale nfb jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys The reason for this is it costs more to raise organic cows. Looks good though, but it doesn specifically say how large the zone is, normally in that case the size of the AOE is the force of the spell, just wondering if that was intended or not.. And the tax is clearly shown at checkout. cheap nhl jerseys

There may be no one behind you bidding. Many Black Americans perceive dark skinned Black Americans as more lower class, less educated, criminal, thuggish, and as having other negative characteristics. As for my own anecdote, as a Yankee fan, too often have I seen big name free agents who were hugely productive in their small market team come to New York and stink it up big time.

cheap football jerseys I think that one with the kid inheriting and then managing the Twins was terrible. I haven't ever owned one yet, and it DOES look sick. Meanwhile about when they can have kids. The 3:45 pacers ran past me just as we crossed the half marathon mark. "The Catholic Church is different" is about the only part I can get behind cheap ncaa jerseys.
R5MC68G2vz
Dude

cheap nfl jerseys 0-20-0-20-240155 cheapjerseys

Beitragvon R5MC68G2vz » 29. April 2018 10:30

We even found a great video that demonstrates the whole process from beginning to end. Comet burgers, Lily's seafood, cafe muse for brunch, lockharts bbq. Literally everything has the logo of some product/company smacked on it. 5) Religion grants the right to kill innocents.

As much as your dog may love corn on the cob don't give it to your dog ever because it can and does quite often result in blocked intestines in dogs. This is a game, not a second job. My previous motorbikes were both small 250cc machines that were very much sports bikes.

cheap china jerseys During the inter war period, America's major goal according to Overy was to avoid another European conflict, leading to the adoption of a policy of isolationism. They delusional and annoying.. Plus, you'll need to baste the materials together. None of these cards indicate deception, or a guy who'll steal your money.. cheap china jerseys

But royal duties call, I guess, even after a princess pushes out an 8 pound baby. For the supposedly best android TV box available I'm really appalled at the device.Why do I still have it? To use as a Plex Media Server and for Kodi. Tech will probably go to jail.

wholesale jerseys His offensive abilities are unreal, yes, and honestly I can see C9 being at the same level without him, but he makes some seriously questionable plays with little/no boost and puts Torment/Squishy into tougher spots defensively because of it.. Bennett also adds 6 6 Tennessee transfer Darrius Thompson; he can't shoot, but he can do everything else at the offensive end and will fit in perfectly on defense.. wholesale jerseys

Hy Sweetie, well congratulations on your buying a new android phone. If going on day passes that might be the best choice.. I'm happy we did that because I really only want to release with him, in the most loving and natural way.. We use a lot of criteria to rank our players that have been on loan.

wholesale china jerseys A lot of times I might see something go wrong but not be able to definitively determine what caused it without digging deeper, so I think the preparation aspect adds a lot to the replay analysis. What you are important via. Nearly 2.5 million Americans struggle with opioid addiction, and though controversial, some people believe a potentially lifesaving solution may lie in medical marijuana. cheap jerseys china

cheap authentic jerseys MAARTEN has been described as the "Rising Star of Africa". Lynde's strong opinion against the advent of female ministers (Montgomery 267). The overall target set by UK Sport of at least fourth place was smashed with Britain coming third. At work I have two Dell 24" monitors, with one connected to Dell USB C dock. cheap chian jerseys

wholesale football jerseys Looking for web development tips? Design tutorials? Candid reviews of web development tools? Look no further than the Web Development channel at Bright Hub, offering expert technical advice on how to build and maintain websites, improve your programming skills, or create your very first blog in WordPress. wholesale football jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale It was fun and pretty funny. Also that that weird wall cult were the ones keeping that secret / know about it and are seemingly fine with the extinction of humanity. I call foul. One of these women was Margaret Corbin. Washington's first gay sports bar owner Doug Schantz used to refer to it as "a straight friendly sports bar" attracts more of a mixed crowd these days, and good bartenders make it the place to go and watch a game on U Street. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap authentic jerseys If our school is renovated and our scores improve, I feel like a lot of the students and community will feel more proud of our school and going there.. Your life is about drugs. It just weirded me out.MrDeanings 2 points submitted 2 months agoIf your drivers game crashes and it either going to kill you by crashing the vehicle or totally missing the play zone you should be able to down the driver and knock them out of the driver seat (In theory)It will leave the driver stuck until they are back in the game and they will probably die but if you were all going to die anyway.If they were just going to crash and you safe from the blue, down the driver, revive the driver and then keep them safe until they are back.lennyuk 30 points submitted 2 months agoAt the moment we have had updates at least once a week sometimes even twice a week we are at week 10 of development that also went over Christmas and we should hopefully be getting patch 9 today (or certainly this week).Other games are doing BR modes as you said, but they are all building from a game they have already, a game that is stable, that has features and all they are adding is specific requirements for BR modes and maybe a new map it is far easier to work from an existing platform than it is to build a whole game from scratch.PUBG on console was a fork of the PC game from about June time the pc game didn go final until end of December that is 6 months of development to catch up on for Xbox cheapjerseys.
R5MC68G2vz
Dude

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu Some kind of Awesome