Starcraft 2

Alles zu anderen Spielen und den Awesome Dudes generell

Starcraft 2

Beitragvon oxy » 7. März 2011 14:12

Hi

Wir sind jetzt auf SC2 umgestiegen, wenn das noch jemand hat und mal Bock auf ein bisschen Zocken hat (gegeneinander oder gegen andere etc.), meld0rn :)

Nächste Mal spielen wir voraussichtlich Mittwoch.
oxy
Awesome Dude

Re: Starcraft 2

Beitragvon Shifty. » 7. März 2011 18:33

Mittwoch, wann?
Wenns zwischen Arbeit und Fussball passt, bin ich dabei
Bild
Shifty.
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon oxy » 7. März 2011 18:34

20:00 Uhr. Treffen im Mumble.
oxy
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon oxy » 7. März 2011 20:00

Ich spiel jetzt schon bisschen alleine, also wenn du jetzt schon Bock auf irgendwas hast, adde mich: oxy@awesome-dudes.de.

Dann komm' ich auch in Mumble. Bin allerdings Noob :P
oxy
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon Shifty. » 9. März 2011 20:16

Sorry, wont make it.
Wie schauts Freitag/Samstag aus?
Bild
Shifty.
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon Search&Destroy » 9. März 2011 23:58

Lass es kleppy, du drückst dich eh nur wieder :D
Bild
Search&Destroy
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon oxy » 10. März 2011 12:52

Hm, fest haben wir jetzt erst nur Sonntag verabredet. Vielleicht zock ich aber alleine Freitag oder Samstag, ich geh dann in Mumble, also wenn du was an Start machen willst guck ob ich da bin ;)

Oder einfacher: adde mich in SC: oxy@awesome-dudes.de :)
oxy
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon Shifty. » 18. November 2015 20:46

ich hab wieder angefangen Sc2 zu spielen, jemand Lust mit/gegen mich zu spielen?
Bild
Shifty.
Awesome Dude

cheap football jerseys 0-20-0-20-240067 cheap ncaa jerseys

Beitragvon 1CTbGUgvWy » 29. April 2018 09:50

Yes! Actually after posting this I discovered the SNK805 and love it. These changes occur because people select the variations of a wild plant that best suit their needs. (avoid asshole rammers). All the not talking didn matter, because onstage? Nothing I do will top that." 34 points submitted 7 days ago.

You are forced to fight every step of the way, from the admission well into the stay. I would like to make a gallery of balls at the end of this instructable, If you repair one, send me a picture :). In 2016 he became the top technico CMLL needed, one of the best wrestlers in the world whenever he chose to be and by extension, the best luchador of 2016.

cheap nhl jerseys The more massive an object is and the faster it goes, the more momentum it has. The company has been unable to come close to matching the more than 100 million Wii consoles that it sold since 2006. Within hours a passerby spotting the suspect. I probably only scream like that if a shark was chasing my child. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap jerseys china Muammar Gaddafi, the Libyan leader, was toppled and killed after he came up with the idea to introduce a golden dinar to be used as an international currency in the Middle East and Africa. Note that they cannot change the number of cards passed: if three cards were passed to them, they must pass three cards themselves or just push those cards along to the next person.. cheap nba jerseys

cheap jerseys china All supply on your resume:. Just another one of those many shifts in zeitgeist, very much congruous to what the article was talking about.. Neither side is likely 100% consistent with supporting "life" or "choice" in all matters. Wild turkeys.. Because nothing is more patriotic than thinking your president is secretly a Kenyan citizen and your FBI director is a slimeball!. cheap jerseys wholesale

First the starter issues a "Go to the Start" command to the skaters, who must move to the pre start line. The west Houston day care worker doesn't have insurance his family wants them to have a prosthetic foot. I'm very small writing it says something like "12 wins at diamond level required for diamond rewards."What it boils down to is, you will only get rewards for your highest rank achieved, and you will only get those rewards by winning 12 games at that rank, after you've won 12 games per rank for every rank below you.hbee6 3 points submitted 4 months agoYep, I used to be able to bank hours and use at a later date too, super convenient.

cheap jerseys wholesale Etc. It odd, but it is the best way. Read baba read!!! Get some knowledge about what you're trying to argue about and know nothing of. In his Spartans career, he finished with 6,524 passing yards and 42 touchdowns to go along with 1,512 rushing yards and 15 rushing touchdowns.. cheap jerseys wholesale

You don't need them but they need you. Explaining complicated stuff can be tough. Blue is generally interpreted as; truth, wisdom, heaven, or tranquility and loyalty. The giant now sleeps and the community has begun to rebuild itself with both the new and the old.

cheap football jerseys The service is usually a 5/8 or 1 1/4 poly line that runs to the house underground. I aware some of these people still work for HiRez, but Smite is definitely losing something here.. He cupped one fruit in his hand. The soul consists of your mind, your emotions, and your will. cheap football jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys For everything. The third move? The third move, we'll do the rain up. February, March, and the beginning of April was spent on draft 3. Yet the sport of auto racing continues to innovate. Here the ground is again cleared by slash and burn methods, and the procedure is repeated. cheap baskball jerseys

There are small things you can do to help yourself feel a little better: Nap when the baby naps, for instance. The sunlight legibility is mediocre too.. Head douche bro says that Curls McGee still has to do shrugs. These are the conversations you're having read your father.

wholesale jerseys Not including PD days or stat holidays, Teachers receive between 9 to 13 weeks off a year. My favourite is Tomb Raider: Anniversary, a remake of the very first game. I'm pretty attuned to Indian culture, but I guess as American as anyone else. But, taking your wad of stinky money and making it rain over the bank teller is going to require the bank to report it to the feds cheap ncaa jerseys.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
1CTbGUgvWy
Dude

Zurück zu Awesome Games