Erste Balance-Änderung

Brink - der neue Shooter von SD

Re: Erste Balance-Änderung

Beitragvon mephir » 7. Juni 2011 17:23

Ja stimmt, war aber bei ET und ETQW genauso => in der Konsole steht der Rest.

Man könnte bestimmt mit dem jetzigen Stand schon ein Tool ähnlich dem ETQW Databrain schreiben. Das zeigte neben Kills/Deaths ja auch den Chat an. Je nach dem ob das Logfile noch genauso erstellt wird...
mephir
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon DesertRaven » 7. Juni 2011 17:27

Brink und Etqw machen ja auch rcon mit. Wäre eigentlich cool ne einheitliche server überwachung zu haben ^^
I am told there is a name for what is wrong inside my brain
And that fact alone makes me feel like Im hardly that insane
~K.Flay - CRAZYtown
DesertRaven
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon mephir » 23. Juni 2011 20:09

Heute kam der Patch mit den Balance Änderungen + ein paar neue Features / Fixes (zB Chat nach der Map).

http://www.splashdamage.com/node/831
http://www.splashdamage.com/content/bri ... s-detailed

Edit: Korrigiere, Chat gibts zwar nach der Map, aber nur in den 5 Sekunden Video. Immerhin besser als nichts...
mephir
Awesome Dude

cheapjerseys 0-1-0-1-228319 cheap nhl jerseys

Beitragvon PmMTuZsHpI » 29. April 2018 09:52

5. We have to create new lives for ourselves when difficult and unexpected changes happen, which challenge us in very personal ways. I don fault the actress; the female love interest characters don have much to them. 56. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.".

seys china|cheap nhl jerseys|cheap mlb jerseys|cheap football jerseys|cheap nba jerseys|cheap ncaa jerseys|wholesale jerseys|wholesale china jerseys|wholesale jerseys china|cheapjerseys|cheap jerseys wholesale|cheap authentic jerseys}[/url] The first uses an industry standard: MicroUSB. Make sure its large enough to allow for whatever you want install in it. The major difference in the wound healing properties of honey and vinegar is their side benefit properties. In this different example, someone who gets rid of someone in a relationship but still loves them obviously has some other opinion that outweighs that love, otherwise they wouldn get rid of them. seys china|cheap nhl jerseys|cheap mlb jerseys|cheap football jerseys|cheap nba jerseys|cheap ncaa jerseys|wholesale jerseys|wholesale china jerseys|wholesale jerseys china|cheapjerseys|cheap jerseys wholesale|cheap authentic jerseys}[/url]

cheap jerseys wholesale Can I say one thing. The main ingredients of this confection are sugars concentrated fruit juice (which is really just sugar), sugar and corn syrup. The other ships were lost at sea. "Rest In Peace my sweet little sister. Flip the paper over (you'll still be able to see the marks through the paper). cheap jerseys wholesale

Banks exist to make money off of their customer and give it to their shareholders. Emperors certainly tried to correct the cronyism of the republic, where the fate of a province would depend on the whims of its temporarily assigned governor and entourage.

In 1850 the United States combined population consisted of approximately 23,191,876 people and by 1860 that number had increased to 31,443,321. At about 9 Mile I bail off Jefferson and go the little bit West to get on I 94 and continue the trip.. I was also on an aisle seat.

wholesale jerseys The excuse they give for that now is that the people from other castes are not capable of following the Brahmin practices and are not as pure/clean. Same goes for flood history as well. So pitchers knew to just throw a pitch outside the strike zone to Odor on the first pitch, he was going to be swinging at it no matter what. wholesale jerseys

cheapjerseys His last heroic stand to save his friends and become one with the force to hopefully guide Kylo back to the light.. Thats the thing we do while eating with Filipinas. So you have a number of articles in recent weeks (such as from Dershowitz) advocating for firing Rosenstein. cheap jerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys But now we have him, so either we live with him as Americans or we all give up and let our country fail. Thomas Araguz is pictured here with his mother and father.. Mueller raided his criminal attorney for God sake. The parents want to fly him to Italy where the Vatican has indicated that they will continue to provide life support. wholesale nfl jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys A star would have to be close enough for a GRB to do damage (relatively close), and also, its poles would have to cross Earth path (be pointed at us, like a gun). At it heart, a username in AD is just a label. She will make stops in South Africa and Botswana during the weeklong visit. cheap nfl jerseys

I been very firm on my stance of that for months now. Normally, ads just tend to annoy people, but these ones are generating a lot of positive buzz. Typically the car in this case plays a role that combines the role of the daily driver with the role of the commuter.

cheap authentic jerseys Her eyes were now at the same level of his crotch. Percentage of girls this year is lower a little less gender distributed, but certainly the academic levels are varied. It's usually a two person job, but it's worth it in the end and the cats have come to tolerate it.. cheap authentic jerseys

2. The battle lines are now clear, we need to move to revolution forward and make our workplaces safe. He doesn't care who he uses to do his dirty deeds so long as he accomplishes what he's after. It just dumb.Aionius_ 1 points submitted 18 hours agoI didn't say it wasn't art, so your entire post argued against the wrong thing? I said it wasn't MEANT to be art.

(sorry couldn help myself). I am not being an apologist for the Taliban, I wish nothing more than for them to be completely destroyed, but when you misinform the public about why these kids died, it a slap in the face to our military who have sacrificed the MOST.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
PmMTuZsHpI
Dude

cheap jerseys 0-25-0-25-243155 wholesale china jerseys

Beitragvon e0HITv2hBm » 29. April 2018 15:10

Rainier, and he was invited along because he'd gotten the attention of Ryan's dad who was a mountain climber and runner. Catharsis of emotions is yet another essential characteristic of an ode. It was handed to him the way it was and the high level civil servants are entrenched in it ideology.

Or, you could simply explain your guest blogging policy and that you reserve the right to edit submissions according to your house style guide.. Confluence, a wiki, is the Platform dashboard. Some people are jerks and it only takes a single slip up for a bunch of people to have their computers infected with malware or viruses by accident.

It was quite natural that in the early phases of the industrial revolution, the emphasis was on development of techniques and technology. We get to the meet and I look for my name on the heat list. Already 3 0 down and facing a Brazilian free kick, Zaire's right back Ilunga Mwepu seemingly forgot the rules of the game, charged at the ball and hoofed it away before the whistle had even been blown..

cheap nba jerseys Then I got different colored modeling clay (I used fimo, it doesn dry out) and made them into muscles on the skeleton, ala Anatomy in Clay. Not for pounds lost, but days without a cheat. That why its not built into the base package price since base package prices are national. cheap nba jerseys

cheap chian jerseys Anbefaler kjpe noe som sttter opptil 64 GB ram eller mer og som har virtualiseringsmuligheter (VT x/VT d om du skal ha intel) s du har mulighet til kjre virtuelle maskiner. This causes the metal trucks to grind against the obstacle's surface. Financing: It is difficult to get financing. cheap ncaa jerseys

To open MS Paint in your computer, go to the Start button icon of the Start button, click All Programs, click Accessories, and then click Paint. Comics are one of my favorite topics. The idea behind this rule is to keep young women from attempting overly difficult jumps at such a young age, hopefully sparing them from excessive long term damage to their bodies..

cheap nhl jerseys Now, this girl goes into a chronic depression and suffers from an inferiority complex. I disagree. For instance, the pattern of the thicker circles and narrower circles tells us about the phase velocity and group velocity of water waves. Bobcats are indigenous to Western North Carolina. cheap jerseys china

cheap china jerseys At times, she has considered pursuing a different career, but for now she is dedicated to teaching.. Ever had a colleague tell you an interesting story? And then a few days later tell you a story that sounds familiar? And then 2 weeks later tell you the same effing story for the 8th time! These people are sick and need our help. cheap china jerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys Is it fun to portray yourself like trash? Because that what you doing. Iii. At the 2013, historic UN High level Meeting on Disability and Development, which included several Heads of State, the link of disability and development was discussed and the meeting called for enhanced action to mainstream disability in the global development agenda. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap china jerseys The psychoanalytic model had taken issues with the model that had held sway before it, the biological model. I used to be a Dj for college bars. Using the Flash Media Manifest, it is possible to describe media presentations that contain multiple bitrate renditions, multiple audio language tracks, or sophisticated content protection mechanisms.. cheap china jerseys

cheap football jerseys In light of what happened, boggles the mind. Jonathan also liked the idea of including a small waterfall.. Dude, this is some of the same stuff I bitch to my wife about all of the time haha. June. I personally want the best balance between comfort and accuracy, and don believe Edith accuracy compensates for her flaws, whereas Helen average comfort between her comfy boost, decent primeknit, and stiff sockliner is a better balance IMO. cheap football jerseys

"Michael is a businessman. In the past few days I tracked my package as it done a veritable zig zag through nearly ten Chinese cities and finally it stopped updating yesterday, so I can only hope that means it departed China for the US. Take over view images and close ups of parts and systems.
e0HITv2hBm
Dude

cheapjerseys 0-25-0-25-243155 cheap nba jerseys

Beitragvon e0HITv2hBm » 29. April 2018 15:11

This can happen in school, while watching TV, in the gym or anywhere else. And you hadn't any idea what happened are now. They will give reasons such as she/he need to stay aside and guide us or people at the age of theirs cannot afford to do physically demanding exercise..

Indian leaf butterflies live in a hostile environment. If you have a friendly relationship and you know they are ok with hugs outside of work, fine, but never, EVER hug female colleagues at work. The left and the right in American politics hold different values.

cheapjerseys This is a great, easy way to make popcorn for use in candy popcorn balls, too!. Thinking about the time period can be surprising in 1834, Andrew Jackson was the seventh president of the United States, English poet Samuel Taylor Coleridge passed away and French painter Edgar Degas was born. cheap football jerseys

cheap jerseys Children dont know this as much as adults do unfortunately.And unlike the kids in here who have never seen gambling in real life it seems, if you ever try to gamble at an official/serious place they have ID checks, warnings and are regulated.Theres literally nothing wrong with this and a very valid conclusion. cheap jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys More useless studies from our legislators instead of actually fixing the problem. They happen to have acidic "blood" and they can secrete a form of it to melt host defences. She is still optimistic. It was a company called EasyJet, and the exchange rate onboard was 1.45 Euros to 1 GBP. wholesale jerseys china

cheap jerseys We don know. Almost like they really don care even when the State has proof of their misconduct. The reality is that in the future, the total number of hurricanes produced may drop dramatically, but that not likely.. Second, when the fuck did I imply this movie was MADE for people born after 9/11. cheap jerseys

I ripped off my retina and they had to reattach it twice. I think explore is the weakest ramp spell and prices you into playing 27 lands. Not sure if anyone is gonna read this but ever since I could remember, these weird pixel like dots completely cover everything in my field of view (knew the medical term for it once but I forgot it).

cheap authentic jerseys A few weeks ago, I was visiting Mom out in the country. Supply and demand makes sense for the value of an item, but it doesn really make sense for the value of human time. CHiPs (1977 1983)This show focused on two California highway patrol officers. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap jerseys supply You can demand an autistic person to answer a question, but at the same time give them rules as to how to answer such a complex question which they simply cannot answer in a few lines, given the question itself is complex, and the answer even more so. cheap jerseys supply

This will give you eight squares running along the outside, each measuring 2 feet by 2 feet. Asparagus is a known crop that could also alter the odor of your urine, but studies show that its color can be excreted out as is. My school offers a great plan for around $2K, which matches the full price of "bronze" coverage in the Massachusetts Health Connector.

cheap nba jerseys "It's not happening as quickly as we want, but it's going on.". This show is ripe for analysis and criticism of all kinds, and I hope that approach wins out over fanboy bs.. 1) After you completed 9 placements, the "Are you ready?" screen that plays before every match should have displayed white text saying "If your team wins this match you will receive your rank!". wholesale china jerseys

It might not look like much, but that smoke has come a long way since it was pushed through the car's engine just moments before.. They are given to individuals whose bodies have stopped producing the hormone naturally or are produced in low quantities.

This is where he's based his operations. So yeah i'd recommend either ashtanga yoga or any type of power/vinayssa flow yoga as mentioned above. If the other parties don like that they can run on amending the constitution (or maybe they should have already?).

They are like us in that they can find nutrients from many different foods, can live in many different regions, and even have social skills to bond together as small societies all this makes them stronger and safer as a species. Breast tissue can be spread out in 3 ways: up and down, sideways, and outwards.
e0HITv2hBm
Dude

wholesale jerseys 0-27-0-27-243646 cheap nhl jerseys

Beitragvon 1CTbGTv2hBm » 29. April 2018 15:48

First and foremost, always make sure that you and your partner are practicing only under the supervision of a qualified instructor. The 2010 debut was just a teaser. They weren't freebies. I think he was an idiot for saying you like your insurance, you can keep it as opposed to insurance company can still offer the same insurance you have now if they choose to.

They marked on the board with A and K, corresponding to Anode and Cathode so you can get the direction from that.. WindsurfingWindsurfing is a surface water sport that combines the elements or disciplines of surfing and sailing. Do ensure however that it is of even thickness and can fit fully in to the base of your pan..

cheap football jerseys For tribes like the Seminole and Miccosukee, learning how to "handle" the reptiles was part of their existence.. If anything, acting like this is all one big act of trolling is actually quite reductive toward UCF. Although I had re enrolled in college, I knew that when I graduated and found a job, I'd still have the same issues someone else controlling my life. wholesale jerseys china

cheap chian jerseys If my HA configuration fails, I can still use smartthings. 44's wake, Washington has become a town obsessed with burgers. If we picked up Trae, we would definitely need to compliment him and Booker with some rim protectors in the front court. You'll remember him from such mega hits as "Shake, Shake, Shake (Your Booty)" and "(Do A Little Dance, Make a Little Love) Get Down Tonight". cheap chian jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys There are many MMA fights that ended in KO or TKO from punches. I named her Peggy and introduced her to my old dolly, Jenny, who just stared at the lovely new doll.. Fortunately they recently relented, but for years I was that person writing a check, not by my choice but because of rules I didn make.. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale She fell on top and was unable to get up. My friends and I in college spent a night getting drunk, playing cards, and developing a system of measurements entirely based around the base unit of a potato. I think overall these systems just train a driver to think ahead and also better note your surroundings. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap baskball jerseys You can also import PDFs from other apps and mark those up as part of your recording.. If your running a published campaign it will say when to give out loot, other wise its best to stick to common sense and reward player ingenuity. ET] Warlick, who played for Summitt before serving as her assistant for 27 years, praised Summitt multiple times and said she will continue to be a great mentor. cheap baskball jerseys

wholesale jerseys Online,. In short, you got off light with the cop just being mad.. Fulfilling their use as "transitory accommodations" for travelers and places to hold social gatherings, most tavern occupants were locals. 3 points submitted 1 year agoIf they went to a 10 minute, 3 on 3 and got rid of the shootout, I be completely ok with ties. cheap chian jerseys

One of the time I was in Belgium, I saw "a meter of beer" in the grocery store. Easy. Its more risky but its doable. It a fallacy to believe that the genders are equal at all tasks. Si guardas ahora ese milln, y le vas metiendo mil pesitos al mes, en unos diez aos vas a tener una cantidad de dinero que jams conseguiras recibiendo un sueldo por ese mismo tiempo.

You can say that the big actors are fine no matter what, but when they paid per episode doing fewer longer episodes is pretty obviously done to cut down on actor costs. 97 points submitted 1 month agoI'm not one to criticize a program for demanding more from a coach.

cheap nhl jerseys Ims and Scence Det? Expensive poison.. To find new supporters politicians systematically canvassed their communities, talking up the state and national issues of the day, and watching which themes drew the best responses. Ignoring that idea, and assuming that they have the exact same biology that we do on Earth, it is very rare for a woman to carry twins for the full 40 weeks of a regular pregnancy. cheap nhl jerseys

Yes you could make your own magazines, but have you ever tried to use a shitty mag? Feed problems, feed problems everywhere. I was sleep deprived for a while prior to it starting and the anxiety made getting sleep much harder. Also known as the world's most versatile sports camera.
1CTbGTv2hBm
Dude

cheapjerseys 0-18-0-18-238624 wholesale jerseys

Beitragvon PmMTuZsHpI » 30. April 2018 21:49

Chevrolet could be expected to play tough in these fields, and it did, offering hot ones like the intermediate Chevelle SS 396, turbocharged versions of the compact Corvair, and a bow tie ponycar, the new Camaro. The irony is this is exact opposite response to say Asher Roth.

cheap nhl jerseys There is a white band of feathers on their upper breast. S que pior, porque tinha que lidar com aquele tipo que estava minha frente e que eu no conhecia de lado nenhum. Talk with your doc but a nice hot cup of chamomile and/or ginger root tea can def help with anxiety and stomach issues. wholesale jerseys china

cheap china jerseys I just know there is a group who likes to mimic his opinions to justify their social retardation and bigotry.. Some experts think apple may keep the iPad two on sale at a lower price after the new version comes out march 16. Forget what your friends have. cheap china jerseys

"I am glad to be part of a team that is the strongest, that has the skills to win.". Also, an area on a long, extended hillside would be better than flat country. We consider these guidelines to be a "living document" that we will continually modify and update based on feedback from our journalists, from our readers, and from our perceptions of our changing needs.

If you find that you develop blisters in specific areas during certain activities, custom made insoles may prevent a recurrence (see your podiatrist).. But I don't see a bright future for it. I don want to game in a persistent world with people that can even commit enough to the gameworld to subscribe to the game.

cheap jerseys Currently also reading Pattern Recognition. Just know that they are in a wonderful place. A company can be added to the S and then slowly bleed money until it gets delisted, and your fund will take that loss on their stock but miss the early upside of the company that then gets added.. cheap chian jerseys

It's made from the finest leather, for the perfect touch and feel. For you millennials, maybe I talking about your great grandparents, or your great great grandparents. Depreciation: It's the biggest cost of owning an automobile. These can be found in the USA most often Florida, Illinois, Texas, Ohio, and other states.

cheap jerseys china I don't know if he can be an every down back. That is their private thing, but they are obviously hiding something and a partner that wants me to take care of them when they have the flu so hard they shit the bed, is a person that should be willing to share all aspects of their life, good and bad.. cheap chian jerseys

cheap football jerseys A young black girl will watch this piece and for that moment she'll go, oh, I can be an athlet athletic director. It was crucial to my acceptance at a new school, I believed, to shed my manly sounding name before classes began that fall.. Lovethismadness made good points about exceptions, but then Sablecat and everyone were saying not to use rape as a way to pump up the narrative, but you talking about not using it to pump up character development.. cheap football jerseys

The opposing coach said that he had his defenders put their arms in their jerseys to prevent them from tackling.. This place is cash only, so be aware of that.. Other states such as Illinois and Rhode Island have a couple of old state houses that remain in different cities a common phenomena as demographics changed and state's populations centers shifted.

cheap mlb jerseys People hit balls that travel 500 feet. The second thing is to massage your hands and forearms. At the end of the portion of the layout closest to the dealer, above the numbers 1, 2, and 3, are boxes for 0 and 00. In hindsight, the manner in which we lost that game, sealed the title and drove you guys on still further. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale While increased worldwide efforts are making a small dent in the money laundering industry, the problem is huge, and the money launderers are winning overall. A huge wound on my left shoulder. Tell him to get to the opthamologist asap. Otherwise it's hit or miss finding a good spot. cheap jerseys wholesale

I am a big fan of a hard schedule. Instead, it is the only song that feels like a more mature version of what made Dashboard great, and most of the album sounds like a strange attempt to sound "modern" like Imagine Dragons or Chainsmokers or something.
PmMTuZsHpI
Dude

22-7-22-7-156652 wholesale nfb jerseys

Beitragvon R5MC68G2vz » 2. Mai 2018 10:27

This one now and the women. People downloading BAD 128 Seriously. In extreme cases, this alien behavior can go as far as to develop into full blown psychological murder. To understand the problem, it is helpful to understand something about voltage.

Honest, I am fine with live and neutral". Described how top Venezuelan https://www.buffalobillsonline.com/marquavius-lewis-jersey-c_28.html
officials operating through Lucas Duda Jersey
front companies siphoned off as much as 70 percent of funding for Maduro's hallmark program to alleviate hunger through the use of no bid contracts, overbilling and the resale at black market prices of food boxes assembled in Mexico.

In some clans, I Wade Boggs Jersey
agree, that would be the correct view. I mean yeah we kicked their ass but they take it so personally.. Water cheap authentic jerseys spots and all (which honestly just end up vanishing with the rest of the wonderful marks on your boots if you actually wear them)..

Thankfully after the initial post, some reviewers did take the time to do this and report back. She found his confidence attractive.. Scents may fill the air, anything from good old fashioned sweat to aromatherapy.. But a factory made one? Yes, this was very convenient..

Lindsay and Phelan are countersuing the wieners, claiming he attempted to extort a million dollars or he would give the compromising material to the media. What is the best advice you're hearing about cheap mlb jerseys taking care of your phone? Well, let's start with apple care.

3 points submitted 3 days agoWe really need more 12 episode shows. I think it the last one. Anatomy of a Horse's EarsIn the recently reported study, researchers in the School of Psychology, led by Jennifer Watham, at the University of Sussex in Brighton in the United Kingdom created an experimental design to analyze ear and eye positions in horses as a means of communication.

They've even been dubbed the Romeo and Juliette of Alabama but now Webb tells the Birmingham News she's not interested the All the media attention would be awesome that I was looking to make something out of its all I wanna do is data my intentions cheap mlb jerseys are not to feed off everything.

As I was walking one of the refs chrono me 268. Houses caught fire, property was lost. Please consider my suggestion, open your mind, and stop being a follower. If you have been inactive wholesale nfb jerseys for a while, please check with your doctor before Chad Kelly Jersey
starting on any of these knee exercises and workouts.

Each night, the vertical distance each client has skied that day is posted on a board in the lodge, along with their cumulated lifetime total. Turned around her finances. Not making this up.. IS and Taliban are battlefield adversaries which has prompted countries like cheap nfl jerseys Russia to confer with the Taliban, who they see as a bulwark against cheap china jerseys a formidable IS on its southern border.

Engagement rings symbolize devotion toward one another and the love the couple hopes to share forever in their marriage.. Let's go with 1.125 trillion per year. However, I can give you some advice because I have been known to double as that helpful sales associate behind the counter.

Gilbert also added, PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF TITLED FORMER WINS ONE no word on whether alcohol was involved. It not ok for your kids to be living like that though, or for you either.

So once you have an aggregate forecast ready, you need to dissect it to lower levels and make individual forecasts for different variants.. If you even get one other player who in the same hell as you, you can help each other out. Lorenzo Alexander Jersey
Pasteurized milk will keep fresh for 2 3 days in a fridge.

Let your inhale stoke the bowl, and let the burn eclipse across the bowl and light as needed! Lighting from the middle can cause it to suck down into the pipe, and it burns the weed really quick. Using brackets is the norm. With the possession arrow blinking Carolina blue, the Heels trusted their largest possession to, wait, Isaiah Hicks, who moved like some hot player along the right side of the lane, hovered in the air and banked in a confident shot for a 68 65 lead with 26 seconds left.
R5MC68G2vz
Dude

Vorherige

Zurück zu Brink