Wer zockt schon public?

Hab es gekauft:
45%
Habe es nicht:
55%

Abstimmungen insgesamt : 11

Re: Wer hat Brink gekauft?

Beitragvon mephir » 20. Mai 2011 19:58

Joa und wahrscheinlich gleich mal mir auf einen buggy Server hinterher gejoint. :)

Schlimmster Bug bisher: Die Hauptmission (Eskort) hat einfach gefehlt. Kam keiner zum eskortieren.
Da viel der fehlende Sound quasi gar nicht auf. :D
mephir
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon DesertRaven » 20. Mai 2011 20:13

mephir hat geschrieben:Joa und wahrscheinlich gleich mal mir auf einen buggy Server hinterher gejoint. :)

Schlimmster Bug bisher: Die Hauptmission (Eskort) hat einfach gefehlt. Kam keiner zum eskortieren.
Da viel der fehlende Sound quasi gar nicht auf. :D

ja :S
war sehr bescheiden ^^
I am told there is a name for what is wrong inside my brain
And that fact alone makes me feel like Im hardly that insane
~K.Flay - CRAZYtown
DesertRaven
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon mephir » 20. Mai 2011 22:41

Das mit dem fehlenden Eskort NPC liegt wohl an Server Admins die zu viel an den cvars gefummelt haben.

We’ve protected certain cvars that previously allowed server admins to accidentally break objectives involving NPCs.

http://www.splashdamage.com/node/810
mephir
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon DesertRaven » 22. Mai 2011 11:33

Hm, wie wär's denn mal mit ner gemeinsamen Runde Brink in den kommenden Tagen? :)
I am told there is a name for what is wrong inside my brain
And that fact alone makes me feel like Im hardly that insane
~K.Flay - CRAZYtown
DesertRaven
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon punkoma » 22. Mai 2011 13:17

das rätsel ist gelöst. warum shifty brink hasst? junge du hast das falsche teil bestellt!

siehe:

http://www.libro.at/catalogsearch/result/?q=brink
punkoma
Awesome Dude

cheap chian jerseys 0-29-0-29-244936 cheapjerseys

Beitragvon 1CTbGUgvWy » 1. Mai 2018 08:37

When drawing with your pencil do not press too hard as this will make your lines more difficult to remove later and might spoil your finished drawing.Drawing the Red Birds plumage. I bought the based game and loved it and pretty much did nothing else for a month.

cheap nfl jerseys So be it, like numerous people have said, a social media black out is pretty normal in the late stages of development. A self professed fitness junkie started this line when she saw a need for hardcore fitness wear that caters to women. New players think that everything has to be PVP, which is not the case. cheap nfl jerseys

The cotton cloth producers were unable to meet the demand. I was horrified, obviously, and brought all the kids inside. Allow bite valve to be used with PET bottle in bicycle bottle cage.2. You can find used inverter duty motors in the $150 $200 range..

cheap nhl jerseys Men are generally bigger, stronger, and faster. Don make it sound like I didn try hard enough, or have the right attitude, or that I simply gave up.. Many people for hundreds of years have searched the beaches of Okracoke Island for Blackbeard's hidden treasure. cheap football jerseys

It was worked over for over a year and then voted by the Congress and Senate and signed by President Obama. I think it was Sal Marciano. The sexual energy gets channeled on other activities and you are an hydrogen bomb of energy ready to go off. Just imagine this.

cheap nhl jerseys We were supposed to arrive 30 minutes prior to the park opening in order to get in and have plenty of time to eat, take pictures with the characters. And those are very important treats if you're going to be insane and actually go after onto. Fuck him. cheap chian jerseys

cheap jerseys china That why this hasn been studied by reputable scientists and never will be.. The fake bus blocks the sniper's view of Sherlock's helpers setting up a "life net" that was hidden in the fake bus. Outback Steakhouse Casual Dining With an Aussie FlairIf you just can get enough of Outback Steakhouse, try some of these Outback copycat recipes at home. cheap jerseys china

I hope they have something left in them. Horseback archers were probably another exception.In general you had minimally trained archers fire off a few vollys and then the enemy cav would show up to run them down. Alternatively, Blizzard created their own engine from scratch for Overwatch so that means they have to build all the tools like replay functionality, map editors, etc.

They are literally not "breaking the law" because in order for Apple to be able to deliver some of the features and security they are not only marketing, but proud to be able to even say they CAN have, is by having tight controls over it. Although its very early, young and old people were visiting the mass.

cheap jerseys wholesale I live in Georgia and have watched every game he played (and years before him). 8) The Nova Corps, living up to it comic book reputation, seemingly got its ass kicked off screen. Choose rooms in your home that need more airflow, are considerably warmer throughout the year and are the most lived in. cheap jerseys wholesale

Plus they have double silence for your fledglings and thugs, and double ooze for your dagger.. I was checking scores all the time, my adrenaline was off the charts watching games, and I was exhausted long before this incident.. He loves Montreal and Quebec with all his heart, and loves anything that makes our city and province great..

cheap mlb jerseys A healthy knee high dagga bush grows out of a crack in the red earth compacted around his front doorstep. Slowly pull your ankle up toward your head (ensuring that your heel is always facing your buns) and hold it as high as you can. Spielberg sticks to what the experts tell him right up until he thinks he can make it better, or feels he has a bit of leeway with the science to change something. cheap jerseys

cheap nba jerseys Still catching up! Another wonderful study. This is another example where the threat of your abilities are having an invisible effect on the flow of the game.. Just be ok with it. We used it strictly for storage.. Absolutely nobody suspects Giancarlo of using steroids, the steroid slugger days are over now cheap nba jerseys.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
1CTbGUgvWy
Dude

cheap ncaa jerseys 0-3-0-3-229257 cheap football jerseys

Beitragvon PmMTuZsHpI » 1. Mai 2018 11:26

So if your ranking gets you another 250 shards that Quake x5 shards everyday. JETS! JETS! JETS!" Out west, home crowds at Kansas Jayhawks games intone the school's beloved call to arms, "Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk!" Somewhat more biting is the favored mass taunt of Utah State basketball fans.

According to Stanford researcher David Camarillo, this would help address a growing problem. Surveys from Boston Children's Hospital found that far from being a burden on their families, children with Down syndrome bring enormous joy to their loved ones.

cheap baskball jerseys Point is, this is like playing with fire, and if we mess up it terrible for everyone involved. Then add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to the apple juice and stir it in. All kids start out with positive view until that view is changed or twisted by some parents. cheap baskball jerseys

These unexpected moments spent connecting with nature help explain why more than 34.5 million people went hiking in 2011, according to the Outdoor Foundation, in destinations ranging from the country's 58 national parks to neighborhood nature trails.

wholesale jerseys china Yes you should also try to turn them out during L sits on the rings, however, that is much harder and you may have to regress to a tucked L sit on the rings to have any turn out, and then progress to a full L sit.. FIFA said Del Nero, the former Brazilian Football Confederation president and one time FIFA executive committee member, was also fined 1 million Swiss francs ($1 million). cheap ncaa jerseys

As darkness falls I find myself struggling to move. I would encourage her to seek treatment, 100%, if it's even remotely possible. Here are some of the poster I made. Other network highlights include the exclusive daily broadcast of Sky Sports News from the award winning Sky News, COMPAQ Grand Slam tennis, Formula One Racing, Aussie Rules Football, track and field, super bikes and much more.DIRECTV is the nation's leading digital television entertainment service with more than 7.4 million customers, including customers subscribing to PRIMESTAR By DIRECTV.

cheapjerseys Stanley Waintraub, co chief of The John Theurer Cancer Center's division of breast oncology at Hackensack University Medical Center in New Jersey. And there is no world in which they can get away with doing anything short of a full rework on leblanc, the reason why the rework failed is because they tried to stay too close to what her old kit was rather than throwing it all out and starting over.. cheap ncaa jerseys

cheap china jerseys There are also so many ways to dismiss the claim outright. The bottom line is that slavery did happen and the blame is to be laid on both sides: the Africans who sold their countrymen and the Europeans who bought these people. "In games, there would be such an intense reaction when she would foul," Williams says. cheap china jerseys

cheap nba jerseys Lamar Jackson, Louisville Bio: As a true freshman, Lamar Jackson played in 12 games making eight starts and was named the MVP of the 2015 Music City Bowl. ESPN did not detail which departments or shows would be hurt the most. It was still an awful boss fight, much like the other bosses in the game, which have all been a huge disappointment due to similar designs. cheap nba jerseys

cheap football jerseys You don't have to be a racing fan to know about NASCAR legend Dale Earnhardt's fatal crash, which happened on live TV. The point is that Stack Overflow doesn treat beginners or even professionals from other fields particularly nicely, and that this group is more likely to be non white male than the Stack Overflow core. cheap authentic jerseys

The jurors were biased and did not look at all the flaws in this case. Sure it was during a period of time when Triple H considered himself to be a French aristocrat, sure it's unfair to use this category when Disco never faced off against Triple H and sure the most interesting thing about this match is Bobby "The Brain" Heenan's commentary.

cheap nfl jerseys The ISS had a paint fleck hit a window. Sometimes, like with the piano, very repetitive bits that detract from the joy of putting together the set. Among the various conditions it is able to treat include depression, stress, sprains, wounds, aging or sensitive skin, insomnia, and other ailments relating to the female reproductive system cheap nfl jerseys.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
PmMTuZsHpI
Dude

Vorherige

Zurück zu Brink