IRC mit Internet Explorer, Opera oder anderen Browsern

Fragen, Antworten, Tipps und Tricks zu Hard- und Software sowie Configdateien.

IRC mit Internet Explorer, Opera oder anderen Browsern

Beitragvon Hopples2me » 8. Februar 2010 22:24

Hi Cool Dudes,

Wer kein IRC- Programm installiert hat oder nicht möchte, kann uns auch mit den Internet Explorer, Opera oder anderen Browsern im IRC finden. Einfach den Link anklicken und Namen eingeben. ;)

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?Gast=1&channels=awesome-dudes
Bild

Und er sagte:" lächele und sei froh es könnte schlimmer kommen "!!
Ich lächelte und war froh und es kam schlimmer !!!
Hopples2me
Awesome Dude

Re: IRC mit Internet Explorer, Opera oder anderen Browsern

Beitragvon Abahachi » 9. Februar 2010 12:49

hehe, jo hab ich gestern entdeckt über den Trecker.

Funzt Prima ;)
Abahachi
Cool Dude

Beitragvon nan0 » 9. Februar 2010 13:03

Opera hat auch einen eingebauten IRC-Client. Extras => EMail und Chat Konten => Chat (IRC)
nan0
Cool Dude

Beitragvon twohead » 10. Februar 2010 16:14

Wieso ist der Thread hier eigentlich eine Bekanntmachung und bei den Cool Dudes? Ich würd den jetzt mal in Awesome Nerds packen und eher als Wichtig mit Sticky 0 Thread, oder?

Man könnte sich natürlich streiten das dies so auf die Awesome Dudes bezogen ist, dass es zum Awesome Games Forum gehört.
twohead
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon Shifty. » 10. Februar 2010 16:24

Nein, gehört schon in Awesome Nerds, ist ja schliesslich ein Programm/Tool ;)
Bild
Shifty.
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon oxy » 10. Februar 2010 17:06

Naja, grundsätzlich sollte der Link mit dabeistehen wo was über unseren IRC Channel steht, damit die Leute die keinen IRC Client benutzen uns trotzdem besuchen kommen.
oxy
Awesome Dude

Beitragvon Nightmare85 » 4. März 2010 05:39

Wenn ihr Firefox nutzt, könnt ihr euch Chatzilla besorgen.

Grüße
Bild
Einfach draufklicken, um zum Thread im Epic-Forum zu gelangen ;)
Nightmare85
Cool Dude

cheap mlb jerseys 0-14-0-14-236058 cheap chian jerseys

Beitragvon PmMTuZsHpI » 29. April 2018 08:34

The little dogs yelped and ran back to the house. Despite the very limber pose the model is in, it still makes sense. That makes people less likely to think of any of them when voting for their All Pro picks. Good and not so good. Because it seems to be mostly men who are opposed to abortion, all they have to do is just wear a condom.

That a good sign.. The idea spread to other colleges and other clubs formed. We're miles looking out at vision of himself. They want $15 additional, on top of all of the other fees, for hard copy tickets for Red Rocks this year. As an adult, my jaw is still sore 5 days later.

This is worse than watergate because Trump was the result of people already not trusting their government. Amazon was founded in 2004 and has since grown to become the most popular online retailer. Add baking powder in center of well a pinch of salt and I remember a hand scoop of crisco break it up adding it into well of flour add milk till ya get it just right.

About: Part MacGyver, part Martha, creator, host and producer of Engineer Your Space, an award winning DIY home design show dedicated to clever, affordable and stylish solutions for common challenges faced by rente. The Syrian foreign ministry on Wednesday denied the facility was a reactor..

cheap nhl jerseys However, feeling sick to your stomach at the thought of eating is quite worrying, as I assuming you didn go into this diet wanting to do intermittent fasting. Yes, there's probably a threshold to delusion, but I would be hard pressed to say Wheeler abused it to an obvious extent that it should taint his career.. cheap authentic jerseys

Thank you, Lara. But there is still a game, and some mechanics need to sometimes be unrealistic in order to provide or promote challenge. But this newly buoyant buyer sentiment may be partly due to the first time homebuyers' tax credit, a measure enacted as part of the Obama administration's stimulus package that offers an $8,000 tax credit to those buying their first home..

cheap authentic jerseys Read about our approach to external linking.. I'll tell you in step one. And when you use apps like that, you start to realize which foods make you hungry again sooner and those that satiate you longer. Kind of like you guys. We pulled him out of class. cheap authentic jerseys

The only option left is to cut all appliances, have them sit and wait and see if the meter turns if it does, then they shut off the gas completely at the curb, and we SOL.. The term positive refers to presenting a reinforcer while negative refers to removing a reinforcer..

cheap football jerseys If it is a meme (as you posted) it doesn really start a new conversation. Another case in point is Reginald Denny. Remember watching that live, was horrible. He told me recently, in reference to the Cairo speech, "My argument was this. Doing little things will give you a sense of accomplishment, and gradually give you the motivation to move on to bigger and better things. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap china jerseys He pip because the other survivors tried to unhook against a face camping leatherface, which was not smart.. In an allergic reaction, the immune system responds in an abnormal manner to substances that are actually harmless. There has always been a demand for FPS games, both for PC and for gaming systems, and that demand is growing. cheap china jerseys

cheap nba jerseys Inverted narcissists may become so dependent that should someone cut off communication with them, they may harass that person with non stop phone calls, they may attempt to visit them at their workplace without consent and/or they may continue to stalk them.. cheap nba jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale I also love how Thronebreaker changed release date from "coming this year(2017)" to end of 2018(that such a CDPR thing) which probably will get delayed again since all good people are working on CP.. How bout a mock??? GET ME MY QUARTERBACK!!! I hearing Baker Mayfield at 1. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap nba jerseys He can because he doesn have anything better. Can be an ambitious person who is nonetheless driving or enlightenment where that. What is Age?The fact that we were born on a certain date in history is merely one of many factors that determine our real age cheap jerseys.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
PmMTuZsHpI
Dude

cheap jerseys wholesale 0-20-0-20-240208 cheap nba jerseys

Beitragvon PmMTuZsHpI » 29. April 2018 15:10

With your attitude, you will never be a doctor. The consumer simply signs up and can access the channel whenever they have time to catch up on popular Showtime movies and series like Dexter, Home Land and Californication.. For auditoriums, conference, and boardrooms the width of the screen should be no less that 1/6 the distance of the farthest spectator in the audience.

cheap jerseys wholesale After a few years at the church, I noticed that I was really only going out of social obligation, not because I felt anything like others around me. My admiration for her goes beyond my poor ability to find the words; I am so humbled by her. The Angels in stark contract own a 67 wRC+ and.177/.261/.323 slash over the same time frame. cheap jerseys wholesale

wholesale jerseys But if you MUST get one a MacBook is a good option regardless of what other people might say. The sun shines for several hours a day and those panels will produce quite a bit of total energy by the time the sun goes down. As an American if someone were to come up and ask me questions in a foreign language my first response would be that I don't speak the language, however, if they were to try to ask me questions in English I would stop and spend some time trying to figure out what they needed. cheap football jerseys

cheap jerseys supply Apartheid wasn simply racist because some whites had anti black views; it was racist because that hatred was legislated and backed up by institutional power. In sum, his value to the Pistons was almost certainly higher than the value of his contract.. cheap jerseys supply

cheap authentic jerseys The majority of nurses will tell you they can barely drive a mile home a shockingly high percentage of the time, much less over 100 miles round trip. On returning home I noticed that my feet and ankles had become very swollen.. And she asked it she looked at fort. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys I left my pug with him for a night when I stayed with him once. I enjoy having the space I have, but if something changes and my 3m x 3m gets cut down to 2m x 2m, I won spend much time missing it.. This album was recorded in Armagh, Northern Ireland which was the home base for St. cheap chian jerseys

wholesale football jerseys What is a concussion?Simply stated, a head concussion is trauma or injury to the brain. If the company decides that they don like the project, they can officially decide you "not allowed" to work on it.. They make a snap decision in 5 min of scanning a submission, w/o sending it out for review (then if it passes the snap decision point, only then do they send it for review). wholesale football jerseys

Doesn wash his hands or anything. So in essence, it OK to deconstruct GZ but not face the realities of TM because he was killed? Was TM a good kid (based on school records, people who knew him, etc). Perhaps you could have been better at being there for them.

I then wrote an algorithm to clean up the inherent messiness of pitch detection.. It's true. Any attempts to move them outside of that range will make them irreversibly lose all color, turgor, and subsequently mentioned properties. I looked up dosage and street prices.

These guys were very professional. Although it was able to ask a country to supply troops to solve a conflict, it was not in charge of those military personnel. It revolves around a case that was clearly a bad call or at least deserved discussion surrounding the case, like normal.

The new version seems to prioritize the front page as a news feed (ala ) by making things into pop outs, rather than sending people to the actual subreddits. Like I said just testing the waters. Such a small percentage of people even get to that point.

cheap chian jerseys I want to transfer them to a long rectangle planter I have will this damage them?i read how to water them and they need sunlight but how do I put my mulch on them does it go on top or inside the hole? This is a project my grandson and I are doing so I want to see good results. cheapjerseys

Already we have a severe thunderstorm watch out for Georgia. These crops are those you would usually see in the market. I would like to think that for a problem like the circle of willis, you would definitely see a speedup. I made bolognese sauce and left it to simmer on the hob while I went out to play with the dogs.
PmMTuZsHpI
Dude

cheap authentic jerseys 0-21-0-21-240552 cheapjerseys

Beitragvon 1CTbGTv2hBm » 1. Mai 2018 00:41

If the bite is on the lower part of the body you will feel most of the pain in the abdomen.. Colleges are for learning, not for listening to people trying to make a buck on a book deal by saying super controversial shit.. First off, I never ever imagined myself joining the NRA.

You buy Minecraft, you have its source code on your computer, Microsoft isn gonna come slap your wrist if you want to change how the game works. The landlocked restaurant also has a nice selection of seafood. Depends on what your baseline is. If a room in my house is on fire, me worrying about the rest of my house lighting on fire isn me falling for the slippery slope fallacy..

Name of the Potential SponsorCity, State (Pin code)My name is Bob Wilson, and I'm a 12th grade student at St. "My bottom line is that we have to have some kind of breakthroughs," Rutan explained. Yeah. Prior to joining FNC, Piro was the weekday morning anchor on WVIT TV's NBC Connecticut Today and also acted as a guest anchor for various NBC platforms, including Early Today, First Look and The Place for Politics.

cheap nhl jerseys Then every few minutes, toss another bait in the water the same way. Pisces Finds Common Ground with AquariusI find that Pisces and Aquarius have a great deal in common because they are at the end of the zodiac, both winter signs, and are unusual. Carson said, "Prayer meetings were the arteries of the early church. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys But anyone who believes there are not as many emerging coaches seeking to copy Klopp as much as Guardiola is delusional. Continue until all the skin has been removed. Because the next time she finds a 16 or 18 year old to groom, she will be even older.. cheap baskball jerseys

They are the cream of society, lawyers and doctors, and the savvy investment bankers and businessmen, who have the capacity to buy and maintain luxury cars. But by now, you may be wondering how difficult is it to actually solve a timesaver puzzle. You can say a big ouch to that one.

We found brooms, reached under there and banged underneath her floor in the middle of the night. Reporter: For "Nightline," I'm juju Chang in New York.. Seems weird that they nerfed McCree FtH so heavily in the past and now just gave Hanzo a similar ability that does WAY more damage.

wholesale nfb jerseys Having more time than cig 3. I was saying that it must be EITHER SR or MMR (because what else would it be) and so I gave an example where both were equal under a decayed ranking to illustrate my point modulo whichever rating they happen to have used.. wholesale nfb jerseys

wholesale jerseys However, there were no cities, no houses, no transportation, no food, no doctors, and no running water. HEY DOCTORS LOOK OVER HERE : I don't wear contacts! I can't get them into my eye anyway I blink every time. Hot glue works well, but you may want to Use something stronger. cheap nba jerseys

cheap chian jerseys I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. And Gary sit well yeah. You miss ONE axe, and you might extend your chase by 30 seconds to a minute, which is nuts. I missed a month of school and was almost hospitalized because my fever got to 105 and was creeping higher. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap authentic jerseys I was a little bit different since that at twelve years so here's little trip down memory lane for Lake Charles, Louisiana. Biles was the only athlete practicing in the 56,000 square foot facility that was being built by the world champion's family. cheap authentic jerseys

cheapjerseys New Jersey failed to take advantage of the exception. I went nuts. That honestly sounds like a braces pain argument. Does that make his performance totally acceptable and completely credible. I have no doubt there will be more deaths, but that doesn mean there should be no standard of expectations. cheapjerseys

Scale I is the initial stage of the career of a PO. Some guys just aren't born to block shots.. I love sports and watching these champion teams play or reading about them. How is one to know? You don't, so you go with it. Not only does he understand his own emotions, but he is also sensitive to others feelings.

Climate change is not a private concern, it is a public concern. This is mostly men but women are guilty as well, and in either case it rooted in misogyny. It will mainly vary according to the severity of the exercise and your weight. As far as WFPB diets are concerned, I not sure what the feeling is around leather per se, but again, that a diet and not a lifestyle so I think it is the same as other vegetarians (but not vegans) who may or may not use it, depending on their reasons for going WFPB.
1CTbGTv2hBm
Dude

Nächste

Zurück zu Awesome Nerds